"Online Game Minor Parental Guardianship Project" is a project initiated by Aofei Game Platform in accordance with relevant state regulations.
Guided by the Ministry of Culture of the People's Republic of China, aimed at strengthening parental custody of minors' participation in online games,
Social welfare actions to guide minors to participate in online games and harmonize family relationships with healthy and green participation.
It provides a practical method, a channel for parents to implement monitoring, and makes it possible for parents to correct some minor children's addiction to games.
This social welfare action fully reflects the high social responsibility of China's online game industry.
Attention to the legal rights of underage players and the desire to build a harmonious society with practical actions.
1. The applicant must be the legal guardian of the minor under guardianship
2. The applicant's guardian is younger than 18
3. Applicants must be mainland citizens, excluding persons from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan
1. Submit information by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) (recommended)
2. Submit information by courier / email Address: Aofei Games, 12th Floor, Nanfenghui, 618 Xingang East Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou
3. Contact number: 020-37267686 (Monday to Friday 10: 00-17: 00)
Information required for application
1. Guardian information form (including a copy of the guardian's identity certificate); ( click to download attachment one )
2. Guardian Information Form (contains the information related to the game played by the guardian and a copy of the identity certificate); ( click to download Schedule 2 )
3. Fill in the online game minor parental guardianship application, guarantee, authorization letter and sign it manually (need to download, fill out, print, and sign); ( click to download schedule three )
4. Certificate of guardianship relationship produced by the police station / public security organ (not a necessary condition, but if there is no legal guardian or child's name in the account book, you must show the certificate of guardianship relationship produced by the police station / public security organ).